Thanks to all!

August has been a great month, both creatively and for book sales. Thanks to everyone who attended the Maryland book signing -- it was so nice to see so many people!  Thanks also to the Northern Neck Power and Sail squadron for inviting me to speak at their dinner, and to all the members who purchased a book. A special thanks to Chesapeake Bay Magazine for their flattering review of Kind Lies!

I have passed the halfway point in writing the sequel, but I am also excited about some other projects, including a historical novel that is nearly complete and my new foray into short stories. Of course, I'm still writing articles --they pay the bills-- and thoroughly enjoyed the most recent interview for my Motorhome column. The more I write, the more grateful I am that I have the opportunity to be paid to do what I love!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Countdown Sale