It has definitely been a while! Much of my attention has a writer has been focused on writing in the past four years. I was commissioned in 2020 to write a historical non-fiction book documenting the founding and growth of a local rescue group. After a year of interviews, followed by almost two years of writing and editing with the group's leadership, the book was finished in 2023 and released this July. It is titled There When Needed, A History of Smith Point Sea Rescue, and is available on Amazon. All proceeds go to the organization.

At the same time, I have been finishing a novel of historical fiction which I just shipped off to my editor. We'll see where it goes.

I am constantly reminded that writing fills my soul and keeps me sane. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazon Countdown Sale